RAPCO is extensively engaged in the operation and maintenance works of various projects with the Royal Commission and SABIC in Jubail Industrial area.
Our Operation and Maintenance Division successfully completed the following project:
O & M of 1164 Bachelor Units at Haii Al Bahr district in Jubail Industrial City for the Royal Commission.Moreover, this department completed maintenance of a large recreational Center in Al Huwailaat district area in Jubail which also belongs to Royal Commission. Likewise, it is operating and maintaining a Commercial Center at Al Najd District in the Jubail Industrial City, having around 10,000 squares meter in area. RAPCO’s Operation & Maintenance Division is also approved and included in Royal Commission’s Global Contractors List.
At RAPCO, we know what it takes to safely manage energy assets. We do it every day.
For more than 38 years we have delivered fit-for-purpose operations, maintenance and asset management solutions. We customize our support in line with your operating philosophies and asset strategy to provide value adding outcomes - from the provision of labor, to fully managed solutions.
Our work has increased production, optimized efficiency, reduced OPEX and lowered lifting costs, which has resulted in improved economic viability and extended field life.
Today, we’re working with global digital technology partners to apply the latest digital technologies to our operations. From artificial intelligence solutions, to wearable technologies that better connect on and offshore teams, we’re innovating to deliver ultra-efficient asset support.
Across the spectrum of operations and maintenance activities, we provide a range of services designed to augment asset operations:
We ensure your operations are safe, reliable, and efficient through a range of Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support services.
From the provision of competent, operations-ready personnel and the deployment of campaign maintenance teams; through digital inspection and maintenance, we tailor our solutions to meet your needs.
Our Operations & Maintenance support services include:
- Labour supply - efficient deployment of experienced, competent, operations-ready personnel through our 24/7 Delivery Hub
- Supervisory services - experienced supervision and direct management to enhance the performance of your assets, improve productivity of your people, and reduce OPEX costs
- Rope access - our multi-skilled operatives access even the hardest to reach work areas, safely and efficiently
- Campaign maintenance – delivery model proven to reduce maintenance backlog, whilst supporting minimal manning levels
- Connected working - digital inspection and maintenance - by digitalizing the way we plan, execute and report, our Connected Workers are achieving up to 200% improvement in efficiency compared to traditional approaches
Our decades of experience of maintaining and managing assets across the globe, and our breadth of capability, position us well to drive operational cost reductions and efficiency improvements across onshore and offshore energy facilities, including:
- Increased asset up-time (improved maintenance, spares and vendor support)
- Improved technical competency
- Improved performance (linked to operational KPIs)
- Management and reduction of maintenance backlog
- Maximized wrench time or ‘time on tools’
- Increased long-term asset sustainability
- Reduced interfaces and third-party scopes
45% of the contracts we have with major energy operators, including IOCs and NOCs, have been held for over 10 years and a third have been held for over 25 years. In the UK, we currently support operations & maintenance across more than 30 assets.
Digitalizing the way we work
By collaborating with you to integrate our digital solutions with your environment, we focus on bringing transparency to the work we undertake, streamlining and enhancing decision making processes, reducing the number of people we send to site, and driving predictability in our performance.